You have 0 products in your bag.
What is the Electrical Contractors Association of Quinte-St. Lawrence?
The ECA-QSL is an association which represents the interests of member firms which conduct, maintain, and service electrical installations throughout the Quinte-St. Lawrence region of South-Eastern Ontario (Belleville, Brockville, Cornwall, Kingston).
It is the mission of ECA-QSL to serve, promote, and improve the electrical contracting industry on behalf of its members in the Quinte-St. Lawrence region.
- To establish and permit a general employer-employee policy which will lead to a sound and harmonious relationship with any bargaining agent representing employees of the members of the Corporation;
- To represent the member of the Corporation in any matters pertaining to collective bargaining agreements, including all negotiations with respect thereto and the entering into of such agreements on their behalf and to generally deal with the application, administration and interpretation thereof and in the arbitration of any labour disputes;
- To act as an employers’ organization pursuant to the provisions of The Labour Relations Act in effect from time to time;
- To represent members of the Corporation in their relations with professional bodies and related associations or organizations and before legislative committees, governmental boards of enquiry, commissions and all other bodies concerned with matters of general interest to the members of the Corporation;
- To represent the interests of electrical contractors to the various levels of government;
- To provide information which will keep members up-to-date on industry and business trends;
- To develop, promote and administer education and training programs, which will advance the skills of the industry’s tradesmen and management;
- To promote the licensing of qualified electrical contractors.
It is the goal of ECA-QSL to be recognized as the voice of the electrical industry on all matters pertaining to the Quinte-St. Lawrence region.
In the past the ECA-QSL and its members have supported local athletics and community mentor-ship programs in the Quinte-St. Lawrence region. Our members have bought 10 season tickets to the home games of four hockey teams – The Cornwall Colts, The Belleville Bulls, The Brockville Braves, and the Kingston Frontenacs – and donated them to the local chapters of Big Brothers Big Sisters, a national organization which connects young people with mentors who serve as positive role models.